Fibra di Melita for € 27 per month.
Without activation costs and with modem included!
Characteristics of the fiber service offered by Melita
- A FTTH fibre connection, with a fibre-optic cable installed in your home;
- Connection speeds of up to 1 Gigabit/s for downloads and 300 Mbit/s for uploads;
- A Plume SuperPod modem on free loan with exclusive Plume technology;
- A monthly fee of 27 euros (VAT included).
Find out whether the Melita fibre has reached your home
2 months of Melita fiber fee as a gift
For you 2 months of Melita fiber fee as a gift, equal to 54 €, starting from the second month of activation of the service:
- if you are not yet an Enel Energia customer, check the coverage and choose one of Enel Energia's power and/or gas offers for the Free Market to combine the Melita fiber with.
- if you are already an electricity and/or gas customer of Enel Energia, enter the Customer Area and request to join the Melita fiber.
* Conditions for adhering to Melita’s offer (offer subject to limitations and conditions available on enel.it). Those who sign a home electricity and/or gas offer with Enel Energia under the financial and contractual conditions of the Free Market and residential customers who already have a home electricity/gas contract with Enel Energia under the financial and contractual terms of the Free Market can subscribe a contract with Melita under the MELITA FIBRE offer. Customers may adhere to Melita's offer by allowing Enel Energia to transfer their data to Melita to subscribe Melita’s fibre contract but only after verifying that Melita’s home internet connection with fibre (so-called FFTH) is available at the supply address. Melita's offer includes Melita's internet access service with FTTH technology, with browsing speeds of up to 1 Gigabit/s in download and up to 300 Mbit/s in upload, free activation, SuperPod Plume modem on free loan for a monthly fee of €27 (VAT included).