Payment criteria for the single invoice
When billing is resumed, a single invoice will be issued which will contain the consumptions related to the suspension period, but also any consumptions, billed without concessions, relating to periods preceding the seismic event.
The total of the single invoice, if it exceeds € 50, will be paid in installments automatically without interest for a maximum period of 120 months (with a minimum installment of € 20).
The expected installments will be charged according to your billing frequency.
If you wish to pay the amount in a single payment and your bill is not domiciled, you can use the payment notice / bulletin attached to the balance bill.
If you want to customize the installments and request a lower number of installments than those provided or, if you have an active domiciliation, choose to pay the entire amount of the bill in a single solution, download the form available here, and send us your request first the expiry of the bill.
You can submit the form:
- through the site using the functionality of sending documents;
- by e-mail, email@example.com.
- by going to the Spazio Enel closest to you;
- by post by writing to: Enel Energia - P.O. Box 8080 - 85100 Potenza
Type and duration of the concessions
The concessions for supplies for domestic and non-domestic use, in the cases indicated by Resolution 252/2017 / R / COM and subsequent amendments, include:
- zeroing of fees for new connections, deactivations, reactivations, takeovers and transfers;
- the application of a special discounted rate to the consumptions made during the concession period.
For supplies located within the red areas, established by the Ordinance of the Mayors of the Municipalities referred to in Annexes 1, 2 and 2 bis to the Legislative Decree 189/16, the further zeroing of fixed sales costs is envisaged (Resolution ARERA No. 587/2018 / R / COM, in implementation of Legislative Decree 55/18).
* The details of all the concessions provided are present at the Title 2 of the Del. ARERA 252/2017 / R / COM and subsequent amendments
How to return the documentation
You can send the forms necessary for the request for an extension of the concessions for uninhabitable properties and for the request for customization of the installment/payment plan in a single installment:
- through the site using the functionality of sending documents;
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- by going to the Spazio Enel closest to you. Click here to discover our locations;
- by mail by writing to: Enel Energia - P.O. Box 8080 - 85100 Potenza
Lists of municipalities affected by the earthquake defined by Legislative Decree 189/2016 and subsequent amendments.
- Application form for extension of concessions for uninhabitable supply.
Forms for the recognition of concessions (valid until 31.12.20)
- Application form for requesting non-automatic concessions for uninhabitable supply in the municipalities of Teramo, Rieti, Ascoli Piceno, Macerata, Fabriano and Spoleto
- Application form for requesting non-automatic concessions for unauthorized supply in the municipalities of the regions of Abruzzo, Lazio, Marche, Umbria, other than those indicated in annexes 1,2, 2bis
- Application form of the supply for domestic use activated following the unavailability of the original supply located in one of the municipalities provided for in Annexes 1, 2 2bis with the exception of the municipalities of Teramo, Rieti, Ascoli Piceno, Macerata, Fabriano and Spoleto
- Application form of the domestic use supply activated following the unavailability of the original supply located in one of the municipalities affected by the earthquake NOT listed in Annexes 1, 2, 2bis
- Application form of the domestic use supply activated following the unavailability of the original supply located in the municipalities of Teramo, Rieti, Ascoli Piceno, Macerata, Fabriano and Spoleto
- Application form of the supply in which your production/commercial activity has been transferred to one of the Municipalities referred to in Annexes 1, 2, 2bis (including the 6 municipalities of Teramo, Rieti, Ascoli Piceno, Macerata, Fabriano and Spoleto).
- «Communication of supply meter reading falling within the SISMA area» form. If you want to tell us the meter reading of your supply or the impossibility of detecting the reading because the meter is present in an unusable building click here to download the form to send us. This will allow you to more accurately calculate your consumption over the last few months.
- Request for "closure of the supply meter falling within the SISMA area". If you want to request the closure of the meter of your supply, because it is not used, click here to download the form to send us.
Type of supply active on the date of the earthquake
What to do in case of transfer to another property
If the original property has been declared uninhabitable due to the earthquake, concessions are provided also for the supply where you moved your residence/domicile or your production/commercial activity (portability of facilitations). Based on the use of the supply, we specify that:
- the domestic use supply to which you have transferred your residence/domicile can be located in any municipality of Italy, provided that you were resident in the original property declared unfit for use;
- the supply in which you have transferred your production/commercial activity and the original one, are located in one of the municipalities referred to in annexes 1, 2, 2bis (including the 6 municipalities of Teramo, Rieti, Ascoli Piceno, Macerata, Fabriano and Spoleto).
If you have moved, due to the unusability of the original property, in SAE (emergency housing structures) or MAPRE (modules emergency rural housing) the concessions provided are applied automatically.
To find out the different TYPES of CONCESSIONS provided and their DURATION go to the section CONCESSIONS;
For more information on the treatment of the original supply affected by the earthquake go to the section TYPE OF SUPPLY.
If you have moved, due to the unusability of the original property, in a building other from SAE or MAPRE, the automatic application of tariff concessions is NOT available.
For the recognition of the facilities you must declare the unusability of the original property.
The forms, differentiated according to the type and location of the supply, can be found in the sections below.
As of July 2016, the Subscription fee for television for private use is expected to be collected by the Revenue Agency via the power bill.
In the territories affected by the seismic events of 24 August 2016 and subsequent ones, as required by Legislative Decree 55/2018, the payment of the TV fee for private use has been suspended until 31 December 2020.
With the resumption of billing, the bills issued in the first two months of 2022 will be charged for the shares pertaining to the TV subscription fee for the year 2021 as well as those for the current year.
For more details and information, you can consult the Agenzia delle Entrate or the Rai website.