Please note that the urgent provisions, resulting from the collapse of the Morandi bridge in Genoa, ordered by Resolution 442/2018/R/COM of 30/08/2018, envisage the measures set out below for electricity supplies and electricity directly affected and present in via Porro 5, 6, 6A, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10A, 10B, 11, 12, 14, 16, and in Via del Campasso 39 and 41, as well as for further supplies involved and identified by subsequent measures by the competent authorities, for the entire period of the state of emergency (with CdM resolution of August 15, 2018, the Council of Ministers declared a state of emergency for 12 months from the date of said provision):
- Suspension of payment terms for invoices, issued or to be issued, expiring on August 14, 2018 (including for supply deactivation services);
- Suspension of collection actions, even for non-payment defaults prior to the collapse.
Enel Energia, as a further guarantee for its customers, has also provided for the suspension of invoicing.
With reference to the new supplies, activated after August 14, 2018 by the owners at the date of the supply event referred to above, the Resolution establishes (for the duration of the emergency period) the suspension of payment terms for the connection, activation, deactivation, transfer and takeover fee, as well as the portability of the local household use rate (also in the case of transfer of domicile only).
For the recognition of the treatment envisaged for supplies activated after 14.08.2018, it is necessary to submit a specific declaration using the form available at the following links:
Form for Household Use supplies
Form for Non-Household Use supplies
The same , duly completed and signed by the applicant, together with a two-sided copy of a valid identification document can be submitted:
- through the website www.enel.it, using the Document Submission option;
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by going to the nearest Spazio Enel; click here to find our locations;
- by fax to 800.046.311 / 800.997.736;
- by post to Enel Energia PO Box 8080 85100 Potenza / PO Box 1000-85100 Potenza.
Finally, the Authority refers to a subsequent provision the possible introduction of provisions regarding rate concessions and installments.