Enel and Nissan Leaf: the integrated offer for electric mobility
Zero emissions while driving and full of benefits.
E-ASY ELECTRIC is born, the integrated solution designed by Nissan, Enel X, and Enel Energia for all daily driving needs with zero emissions.
Buy a Nissan LEAF 100% electric starting from 20.800 €* and get 480 kWh of Enel X public charging , or up to 2,800 km free**, to be used in the network of recharging infrastructures publicly accessible in Italy through JuicePass, with which you can also book the charging sockets open to the public and monitor the charging status of your car from the comfort of your smartphone.
But that's not all, because with Nissan LEAF and the E-ASY ELECTRIC initiative you can also benefit from advantages on your electricity supply with Enel Energia.
How to join the E-ASY ELECTRIC initiative promoted by Nissan, with Enel X and Enel Energia?
- Go to Nissan dealerships or book here a free 48h test drive.
- Purchase a Nissan LEAF 100% electric and you will receive a voucher that you must register on the Enel X JuicePass App.
- You will thus get 480 kWh valid for 2 years from activation to recharge your electric car for free at the charging infrastructures publicly accessible in Italy through JuicePass.
- Once the voucher has been registered on the JuicePass App, Enel X will contact you to find out if you want to buy the JuiceBox and to explain how to subscribe to one of the Enel Energia offers dedicated to the initiative.
- Once the offer is signed, the bonus up to 240 € or 360 € will be paid to your bill divided into 24 installments.
See Enel Energia's offers dedicated to the E-ASY ELECTRIC initiative
* the KM correspondence applies to a Nissan LEAF 40 kWh MY20 electric car (WLTP homologation cycle) with an average consumption of 17.1 kWh / 100KM at a domestic electricity price equal to € 0.194 / kWh (including VAT and taxes). You only use green energy certified as coming from 100% renewable sources such as water, sun, wind and heat from the earth certified by the new "Guarantees of Origin" system of the Energy Services Manager (EC directive 2009/28/EC)
** Nissan Leaf Acenta ready at € 21,500 price (IPT and ELT contribution excluded), (€ 20,800 incl.VAT in case of subscription to the Intelligent Buy financing). Price list € 35.300 (IPT excl.) Minus € 13.800 VAT incl. (€ 14,500 incl.VAT in case of participation in the Intelligent Buy financing) thanks to the contribution from Nissan and the Nissan Dealerships participating in the initiative and to the state incentive of € 8,000, subject to the availability of the resources of the allocated fund and foreseen in case of scrapping of a vehicle of the same category (M1) homologated in a class lower than Euro 6 and registered before 1 January 2011. Nissan LEAF 40 kWh MY20 (WLTP homologation cycle) with an average consumption of 17.1 kWh/100KM. For any further information, visit the nissan.it website or go to a dealership participating in the initiative. Offer valid at the participating network until 31/03/2021. EXAMPLE OF FINANCING: New Nissan Leaf Acenta: advance € 1,414, total credit amount € 20,612.44 (includes vehicle loan € 19,386 and, in case of adhesion, Protected Loan € 577.02 and Pack Service at € 649 including 3 years of Theft and Fire); Preliminary investigation costs € 300 + stamp duty € 51.53 (charged on the first installment), interest € 2,265.56, Guaranteed Future Value € 19,062.00 (Final Installment) for a maximum total mileage of 20,000 km (cost of kilometers exceeding € 0.10/km in case of returning the vehicle). Total amount due by the consumer € 22,878.00 in 24 installments of € 159.00 over the final installment. TAN 5.49% (fixed rate), APR 6.84%, monthly collection costs € 3, costs for sending periodic statements (once a year) € 1.20 (free online) plus stamp duty equal to € 2. Subject to Nissan Financial approval. Pre-contractual and insurance documentation available at the Nissan network points of sale and on the website www.nissanfinanziaria.it
*** The offers dedicated to the E-ASY ELECTRIC initiative are: Speciale Luce 240, Speciale Luce 360, Speciale Luce UDA 360 and Open Energy Green Mobility. In cases where the intra-month activation of the supply is envisaged (First Activation and Takeover), the bonus will be paid according to the pro-die logic starting from the second month of competence and up to the achievement of € 240 or € 360. In the event of withdrawal, cessation of supply and product change (re-negotiation), the Customer will be entitled to the portion of the bonus accrued up to that moment. Enel Energia reserves the right to suspend or interrupt the disbursement of the bonus for customers who, during the contractual relationship, become in arrears also in relation to other supply already in the name or to a previous supply even ceased. The bonus will not reduce the VAT tax base and will therefore give the Customer the right to obtain a reduction in the price of the supply (including VAT and taxes) limited to the amount of the bonus itself.