If you want to assign a contract currently in another person's name to your own, you must provide:
  • your tax ID code
  • the POD code or Eneltel ID no. of the meter (for an electricity supply) or the PDR code (for a natural gas supply). You will see this on the tag attached to the meter
  • the meter reading
In addition, you will receive the contract and you must fill in and return:
  • the form declaring ownership or rightful possession of the property for which the electricity or gas supply is requested (certificate of residence).
    To learn more click here
For change of use, you must also fill in and submit:
  • the form declaring compliance of the property with planning regulations (instance 326)

Transferring is easy

Want to take over an inactive meter?
Wanto to take over an inactive meter?


Transferring is easy

Not yet registered with Enel Energia?