Enel offers Public Administrations integrated energy services that include:
- the management, operation and maintenance of winter heating and summer air-conditioning systems;
- commodity supply (fuel and electric power);
- system energy requalification interventions.
The offer also includes other technical proposals included in the Project Financing formula.
"Ad hoc" for PA
Enel provides specific solutions for Public Administrations that, beyond commodity supply, may include various types of technological requalification: from building envelopes to heating and cooling plants, from fluid distribution inventions to the installation of remote control systems and cogeneration systems.
Greater efficiency through technological requalifications
Enel's technological requalification interventions involve the use of high quality, latest generation equipment that allow for an improvement in the tangible energy balance in all public buildings.
Project Financing: a model for requalification interventions without financial charges
The service offered by Enel envisages the use of the Project Financing model - regulated by Legislative Decree n. 163/2006.
The main benefits are:
- the possibility to create an initiative of great interest to the community, limiting the impact on the public budget without having to assume construction, financial and market risks;
- the opportunity to pursue higher design quality, reduced construction times and more efficient management.
A dedicated team of Enel consultants for PA.
All the details
Integrated energy service is geared towards maximum efficiency, the rationalisation of consumption and the achievement of "Environmental Comfort", maintaining ideal temperatures and humidity conditions within the facilities, reducing energy consumption through efficiency improvements and reducing CO2 emissions CO2 in the atmosphere.
Integrated Enel Partner
Enel presents itself as an integrated partner, capable of managing energy needs with the aim of minimising consumption while ensuring maximum service quality.
The main technological services offered relate to the construction and/or renovation of:
- mechanical plants;
- electrical systems (electric motors, inverters);
- heating/air conditioning systems (innovative boilers, biomass boilers);
- lighting systems Cogeneration and trigeneration systems;
- renewable energy systems (photovoltaic, solar thermal ...);
- other technological systems: UPS, power factor correction systems, automation, monitoring, sub-metering.