What is "Bolletta Web"?
The Enel Energia service that allows you to receive your bill directly to the e-mail address without sending the paper.
Activate "Bolletta Web"
What are the benefits?
"Bolletta Web" is a free, sustainable and immediate service to better monitor and archive your bills.
How can I activate the Web Bill?
To immediately activate "Bolletta Web" click here. Alternatively, you can activate the service via:
- the Customer Area: log in to your reserved area, with e-mail and password, and activate the service, by entering your Tax Code/VAT number and the Customer Number that you find at the top left of your bill;
- the Enel Energia App: activate the Web Bill directly from your smartphone;
- EnelClic or by calling the toll-free number 800900860;
- the Spazio Enel or the Spazio Enel Partner;
- Telegram: discover @EnelEnergiaBot.
After activation, you will receive an e-mail and you will need to click on the link to confirm the e-mail address. Also check your junk/spam folder: our e-mail address may not yet be recognized by your account.
Remember that you can activate the Web Bill on all your active supplies with Enel Energia, even using the same e-mail address.
If you want to change the e-mail address, enter the Customer area, update it and you will immediately receive an email confirming the new address indicated for your bills.
Benefits of "Bolletta Web":
The digital bill has no activation costs and you receive it directly at the e-mail address you indicated.
You can view your bills wherever you are, from smartphone, tablet and PC, by accessing your Customer Area.
Contribute to respect for the environment by reducing the use of paper and C02 emissions produced for the transport and delivery of bills.
Receive your bill quickly and you can archive it in digital format to always have it available.