Who can apply for a change of capacity?
You can change capacity if you are an Enel Energia customer subscribed to our All-Inclusive Electricity or All-Inclusive Gas deal.
How do I implement the change of capacity?
To change your capacity:
- log in to our Customers' Area
- click on the "Your Supply" button
- select "Change Capacity"
- choose the capacity you want
You will receive an email confirming the change.
When I can change my capacity?
You can change capacity after you receive your first bill, which is calculated based on the capacity you chose when you signed the contract. Note, you cannot change capacity if you are:
- making a transfer
- switching to another supplier
- requesting disconnection.