Check the phone number here
Right to object to the processing of personal data
- If you are one of our customers registered in the Private Area, access the page dedicated to the management of consents directly;
- If you are one of our customers, but are not yet registered in the Private Area, register or contact one of our operators through the channels described below;
- If you are not one of our customers, you can fill in the fields below, directly with your data.
Enter your phone number on which you wish to stop receiving contacts
The operation was successful
Remember that if you are a registered user you can also change your consents from the Private Area or the APP.
Haven't you installed the APP yet? Do it now it's free!
The request could not be started.
Sorry, it was not possible to process your request.
Please try again later.
Alternatively you can contact our Support
Thank you, we have taken care of your report.
Sorry, your report could not be dealt with
Misleading phone calls in the name of Enel Energia
Fraudulent calls generally come from from anonymous or unknown mobile numbers, often from abroad. Scammers can pretend to be Enel Energia operators, asking for sums of money or trying to obtain personal information.
To defend yourself, pay attention to:
- unexpected communications and/or not related to your previous requests;
- the authenticity of the caller, which you can verify on this page;
- to any requests for personal codes or confidential data that Enel Energia never requests;
- the reason for the call, the tone and behavior of the caller.