In implementation of the Law of 29 December 2022, n. 197 (2023 Budget Law), with Resolution 2/2023 the ARERA has extended until December 31, 2023 some tariff concessions in favor of the populations of the Municipalities affected by the earthquake Central Italy (Annexes 1, 2 and 2 bis to Legislative Decree 189/16).
If you have a supply located in a «red zone» the discounts apply automatically.
For supplies relating to unusable properties the concessions apply only if the owner of the supply has notified the state of unusability by 30 April 2021 to the Revenue Agency and INPS, and by 31 December 2021 also to your seller.
Furthermore, the concessions also remain confirmed for emergency housing solutions - SAE/MAPRE (Resolution 503/2021/R/com) until the completion of the reconstruction or until the date of the request of termination or transfer of use.
The discount applies:
- automatically to SAE/MAPRE supplies active on 31 December 2022 and following voltura mortis causa;
- upon request, with presentation of a specific self-certification, in the case of takeover/transfer following a new assignment of the emergency housing facility (SAE/MAPRE).
ARERA has extended, until 31 December 2023, the tariff concessions in favor of unusable users located in the Municipalities of Casamicciola Terme, Lacco Ameno and Forio affected by the seismic events of August 21, 2017 (Resolution 34/2022).
To obtain the extension of the concessions, the owner of the supply must have communicated the state of unusability by 30 April 2021 to the Revenue Agency and to the INPS, and by 31 December 2021 also to his seller .
You can decide to anticipate the resumption of billing by sending the form in PDF format available to this link in one of the ways indicated:< /p>
- through the site using the functionality of sending documents;
- by e-mail:allegati.enelenergia@enel .com
- by post to:Enel Energia - Post Office Box 8080 - 85100 Potenza