Find all the answers to your questions in the Customer Area
The next time you visit the site, you will need to re-register to allow the system to validate your email address.
Click on the Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus icon in the login form. A window will open and ask you:
- for Twitter , enter your account username and password and log in. Authorise Enel Energia to use your account. You consent to sharing your email address.
- for Google Plus, choose the gmail account you want to register with
- for Facebook, authorise Enel Energia to access your public profile and your email address by clicking on "continue"
When registering via your social network account, you will be asked to confirm your email address and to create a new password to access your private area. You can use these credentials to access your private area, even separately from your social network account.
The only condition is that you authorise us to share your email address, when asked.
If you do not authorise us to access your email, you will not be able to register for access to the Customer Area.
If you have deleted your social network account, you can access the Enel Energia private area with the email address and password you entered in the first registration. If you do not remember the password, you can request a new one to be sent to your email address. If you do not remember the email address associated with your social network account, or if you no longer have access to it, you will need to register again.
Se non hai ancora condiviso la tua mail puoi farlo facilmente:
- access your Facebook account
- go to "settings"
- click on the "applications" link, which you will find in the column on the left
- select the Enel Energia icon and change the email sharing settings
Remember that you must have confirmed your email address on Twitter:
- access your Twitter account
- go to "settings"
- enter your email address
- confirm your address via the email you have just received