It's easy to activate a new account
If you want to activate a meter that has never supplied electricity or gas you will need to provide:
- the tax ID code of the person in whose name the contract will be made
- the POD code or Eneltel ID no. of the meter (for an electricity supply) or the PDR code (for a natural gas supply). You will see this on the tag attached to the meter
- In addition, you will receive the contract and you must fill in and return:
- the form declaring ownership or rightful possession of the property for which the electricity or gas supply is requested (certificate of residence). To learn more click here.
- the form declaring compliance of the property with planning regulations (instance 326)
Want to take over an inactive meter? Find out more.
Want to make a supply transfer? Find out more.