How to make a first activation

Activate a meter in simple steps

Making a first activation is easy

If you want to activate a meter that has never supplied power, you can do it directly online. If, on the other hand, you need to activate a meter that has never dispensed gas, you will need to go to one of our Spazio Enel.
In both cases you will need to have at hand:

  • the tax code of the person to whom the contract will be made out
  • the POD code Eneltel number identification of the meter (for the supply of power) or the PDR code (for the supply of natural gas). You can find it on the card attached to the meter

You will receive the contract by mail and you must return it filled in:

  • the form certifying ownership or regular possession of the property for which the supply of electricity or gas is requested (residential title). To learn more and to download the form to complete, go to the page dedicated to property ownership;
  • the form 326 in PDF format certifying the urban planning regularity of the property (instance 326).

Discover all the power offers dedicated to the first activation!
Choose the new Enel gas digital meters.

Do you need to take over? Go to the page dedicated to takeover.
Do you have to make a turnaround? Go to the page dedicated to transfer.