The bill has an expiration date which we report on the first page under the heading "Total to be paid", failure to comply with it may generate costs additional.
To avoid forgetfulness or delays, a quick and easy solution is to use direct debit to pay the bill (bank/post office/credit card/PayPal account). For more information, see the page dedicated to payment methods.
What happens in the event of an overdue bill
If you pay your bill late, you may be charged default interest for each day of delay and the costs incurred for any payment reminders. The suspension of the supply for arrears as well as the possible reactivation of the service also have a cost.
For more information visit the page dedicated to arrears.
Should I report the payment of a late paid bill?
The copy of the payment is only necessary if you have received a notice to comply, your supply has been deactivated and you have paid with channels other than those listed below:
- payment notice pagoPA (consult the website pagoPA the list of payment channels);
- Enel Energia website, by registering on the Customer Area, using your credit card or your account Enel X Pay, BancomatPay, PayPal, MyBank, pagoPA;
- from the App Enel Energia using your credit card, your PayPal account, pagoPA.
If you choose another payment method you must send us the receipt:
- directly from Customer Area of the website, using "Sending proof of payment" functionality in the "Services";
- by email at pagamentoriallaccio. firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the copy in pdf or jpg format (the maximum size of the email text and the attachment must not exceed 10 Mb).
Activate Bolletta Web
Enel Energia's sustainable, convenient and free solution that allows you to receive your bill directly to the e-mail address of your choice.