How to limit consumption in smart working while saving on your bill
To save on your power bill it is necessary to better manage your consumption through small measures:
- To reduce the consumption of power a good tip is to take advantage of natural light by placing your workstation in a bright place, taking advantage of the as much as possible of windows and balconies.
- On the lighting front it is better to use LED bulbs, with low energy consumption, which allow you to reduce your consumption even in the face of a longer life of the bulb.
- As for computers and monitors it is important to turn them off after use, do not leave them on standby and unplug all the plugs. A screen left perpetually on standby has no power saving options and consumes a lot of energy. It is also advisable to connect printers or other peripheral devices only when necessary. You can also think about disconnecting the router's power supply overnight.
- For household appliances it is important to remember to limit the opening of the refrigerator or oven door during cooking, reduce the power of the microwave.
- The home automation and the programming of appliances to use them at off-peak times can be valid allies for saving on your bill.
- To reduce consumption due to radiators it is useful to adjust the thermostats (reducing the temperature by a couple of degrees significantly reduces costs) so that they are switched off in the less used rooms.
- To minimize the impact on your bill, it is important to choose an offer that adapts to your new habits. See the offers power and gas on the free market of Enel Energia or go to a of our Spazio Enel present throughout the country, find out the one closest to you and agree on a appointment in complete safety to find the most right offer for you. Our consultants are also at your disposal on the toll-free number 800 900 860.
- Choosing an offer that respects the environment can be an important advice to reduce your environmental impact. Thanks to our offers you can choose the most suitable and virtuous one that will allow you to use only certified energy as produced from renewable sources through the GSE system of guarantees of origin.