What to do before submitting a complaint

Consult the frequently asked questions, you may find the answers to your needs without starting the complaint submission procedure. Visit the page to read the FAQ.

Enter the live chat with one of our immediately available consultants, call the free toll-free number 800900860 from Italy or +39 0664511012 from abroad, for a fee at the cost applied by your telephone operator or go to the Spazio Enel nearest you. 

How to make a complaint

If you still don't have the answer to your question, don't hesitate to contact us and we will respond to your requests.

To send us a complaint fill out the online form, a quick and easy way that allows us to immediately receive your request.

You can write in different languages, see the list here

è stata aperta la finestra di dialogo per le informazioni sulle lingue disponibili

Available Languages

Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Sinhala, Slovenian, Spanish, Tigrinya, Ukrainian, Urdu.

Alternatively you can download the pdf form, fill it out and send back according to the following channels:

Choose and download the form related to your supply:

And then send it to us:

Via Web: to upload the form that you downloaded and filled, go to the page.

Via postal communication, by writing to:

  • Enel Energia S.p.A PO Box 8080 – 85100 - Potenza

If you do not use our form, your communication must contain the following mandatory data:

  1. Your first name and surname
  2. The address of the supply
  3. A correspondence address (if different from the supply address) or email address where you would like to receive our reply
  4. The type of service (electric, gas, both)
  5. The alphanumeric code that identifies the electricity withdrawal point (POD) or natural gas return point (PDR), or your Customer Number
  6. A brief description of the complaint
  7. If the complaint concerns billing amounts and/or adjustments, it must also include a self-reading of the meter and the date of the same.

If you want to report faults, power outages or problems on the line, uncovered cables, dangerous situations or unsafe pylons, please contact your local Distributor directly.