How to make a complaint to Enel Energia
If you need to send us a complaint, download the appropriate form to be sure of providing us with all the necessary data for quickly fulfilling your request.
You can write in different languages, click here to visualize the list
Alternatively you can download the pdf form, fill it out and send back according to the following channels:
Choose and download the form related to your supply:
And then send it to us:
Via Web: to upload the form that you downloaded and filled, click here.
Via postal communication, by writing to:
- Enel Energia S.p.A PO Box 8080 – 85100 - Potenza (Luce);
- Enel Energia S.p.A PO Box 1000 - 85100 - Potenza (Gas).
If you do not use our form, your communication must contain the following mandatory data:
- Your first name and surname
- The address of the supply
- A correspondence address (if different from the supply address) or email address where you would like to receive our reply
- The type of service (electric, gas, both)
- The alphanumeric code that identifies the electricity withdrawal point (POD) or natural gas return point (PDR), or your Customer Number
- A brief description of the complaint
- If the complaint concerns billing amounts and/or adjustments, it must also include a self-reading of the meter and the date of the same.
Before sending a complaint, chat live with one of our immediately available consultants, call the free toll-free number 800900860 from Italy or +39 0664511012 from abroad, for a fee at the cost applied by your telephone operator (our customer service is available from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm daily from Monday to Sunday, excluding bank holidays) or go to the Spazio Enel nearest you.