The simplicity of Ore Free with 2G meter
Digital and innovative, Ore Free is the power offer for your home that uses 2G meter technology to ensure simplicity and freedom in managing your supply. Just download the Enel Energia App to view your daily consumption, and all the other information you need to improve your "energy" profile and maximize savings on your bill.
How does it work?
When can you choose Ore Free? If you own a second-generation meter with a contractual power not exceeding 15 kW and you want to switch from another supplier to Enel Energy, or by reactivating a previously deactivated meter (takeover).
In any case, by activating the offer you can choose 3 consecutive hours a day in which the price of the energy component is free and the time slot can be modified every day for free, with a few simple clicks, up to 15 minutes before the start of the time slot you chose when you signed up or later. For example, if you have set your 3 free hours from 17.00 to 20.00, you can change the slot by and no later than 16.45.
For more information on of expenditure, you can consult the contractual documentation of the offer.
The advantages of Ore Free of Enel Energia
Flexibility and simplicity are certainly the main advantages of Ore Free. This Enel Energia power supply offer, in fact, allows you to adapt the price plan to your needs, in complete freedom. You can change your 3 free hours to save money every day! Ore Free also includes the Bolletta Web service, so you can consult your bills anywhere and without waste.
With the Ore Free offer, the price of the energy component is blocked for the first 12 months from the supply activation date. Subsequently, Enel Energia may update the aforementioned price of the energy component with at least three months' notice of the effective date of the new economic conditions.
A new way to manage your energy with our Skill for Alexa
A direct line to your energy? From today it is even easier thanks to the Skill by Enel Energia for Alexa devices; Amazon's voice assistant. Simply use your voice and ask Alexa about the world of Enel Energia. Furthermore, if you are already our customer and have subscribed to the Ore Free offer, you can ask her for support to modify the 3 free hours and change your base range for all the following days, or set a daily one. With the Skill for Alexa you can monitor and manage your supply in real time. What are you waiting for? Enter the future of energy!
How to switch to Ore Free?
You can easily join the offer through the website enel.it; just follow the steps below:
- go to the offer page Ore Free;
- click on the "Verify and Join" tab, a window will open to allow you to verify that your counter is 2G;
- enter the code POD shown on your last bill;
- if successful, continue with the activation wizard.
If you need help you can chat with one of our operators who will answer all your questions and provide you with the assistance you need.
* Second generation electronic meter with remote readout (2G meter) that is able to detect and make available measurement data based on curves with quarter-time detail. The 15-minute detailed data is only available if the 2G meter is installed as part of the massive program for replacing first generation meters, which also includes updating interventions on other parts of the technical data acquisition and transmission infrastructure.
Choose Enel Energia for your home
With Ore Free you get three consecutive hours of free energy a day! In addition, the price of the energy component outside the chosen free hours remains the same for the first 12 months.
Give yourself 3 hours Free every day with the price of the energy component
* Price per kWh applied every day for 21 hours a day and blocked for 12 months.
** Price per kWh applied every day in the 3 free hours per day chosen by the customer.
* ** The price refers only to the energy component (VAT and taxes excluded). This price includes network losses that are applied as defined, published and updated by ARERA. *** The price refers to the marketing and sales price (CCV Power) which, for the first 12 months of supply, will be equal to 120 €/POD/year (excluding VAT and taxes), to be paid on a monthly basis.