Job opening for smart agents
To promote Enel Energia products to the consumer and small business market
Work with us
Join the world of energy as a professional
We are expanding and strengthening our sales network and need multi-mandate direct agents and/or sales representatives to promote our energy efficiency products and propose electricity and gas contracts to the consumer and small business markets.
This could be the work opportunity you've been waiting for!
A large portfolio of products and customised deals for customer
We provide you with the full range of our most innovative and efficient products. From electricity and gas contracts to boilers, air conditioners and heat pumps, and even photovoltaic systems and solar thermal energy: Enel Energia's energy efficiency opens the doors to your skills and your desire to meet challenges.
Our ideal candidate
- Is dynamic and enterprising
- has a strong inclination towards challenges and working to targets
- is motivated and has passion for sales activities
- has excellent communication skills and a spirit of initiative
- is determined to achieve results
- has an entrepreneurial approach to business
Previous experience of sales in the energy, telecom, insurance or real estate service sectors will be an advantage. We require candidates to have their own computers and means of transportation.
What we offer
- A direct agency contract that can also be multi-mandate (for business sectors other than that of the principal)
- sales and advertising support
- highly attractive commissions
- educational training
- a designated sales area
- cost-effective and customisable solutions for each customer
- professional development opportunities based on the results achieved.
Send your application
Just send an email to email@example.com with "Smart Agent" in the subject line, stating the relevant province and attaching your CV and authorisation to process your personal data.This offer is open to both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.