Entities that have the obligation or the right to adhere to the Consip convention, can do so by accessing the acquisinretepa portal after registration.
If you are a customer who has joined or intends to join the Consip convention in the regions which are supplied by Enel Energia, you can find information on how to join and on the documentation needed in our in-depth sections.
Enel Energia makes digital tools available to Public Administrations for the control and management of energy expenditure. By accessing the reserved area, it is possible to join the Report Billing Management service. It is an online reporting tool through which you can:
- keep energy expenditure under control;
- analyse consumption and related invoiced amounts on a monthly basis;
- create individual invoices;
- view trends consumption and invoiced amounts simply and immediately thanks to customisable tables and graphs.
If you haven't done so yet, register in the Enel Energia Customer Area, using the credentials of the Enel Single Profile, you will be able to access the services in the Enel Energia Customer Area from Enel X YoUrban portal where, in addition to displaying information related to supplies, you can:
- view the Open Data Indices for free to assess the level of sustainable urban development of the area in terms of proximity to services, circularity, Co2 emissions and compare it with the rest of the national panorama;
- discover and use free simulators and access information on innovative services that allow you to achieve greater economic savings, including energy efficiency solutions for public buildings (e.g. schools, sports centers, hospitals, offices, ports, airports…) and renewable energy communities.
If you need information relating to supplies active or to be activated in the Consip Agreement with Enel Energia, contact our toll-free number 800178044, active from Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm excluding holidays, or write to the following e-mail addresses email or PEC:
If, on the other hand, you need information relating to non-Consip supplies or supplies in the safeguarded service, contact our toll-free number 800900860 open every day, from Monday to Sunday, from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
If you are not an Enel Energia customer and you need help choosing the best solution for your needs, Enel Energia offers its network of 130 expert consultants throughout the country, ready to find the best contract for you.
Frequently asked questions about joining the Consip Convention
Forms for joining the Consip Convention
The attachments for a Consip Purchase Order
In addition to attachment 1, attachment 2 or attachment 3, found on the website acquistinretepa, the following documents must be presented.