With the new ENEL in FIBRA by Melita offer, you can connect your home at the speed of optical fibre
If you are a residential customer with an active Free Market domestic electricity or gas supply contract with Enel Energia, you can avail of the ENEL in FIBRA by Melita* offer. For just 27 euros per month (including VAT), you can browse with ultrafast fibre at up to 1 Gigabit/s. The modem and activation costs are included in the monthly fee.
- A FTTH fibre connection, with a fibre-optic cable installed in your home;
- Connection speeds of up to 1 Gigabit/s for downloads and 300 Mbit/s for uploads;
- A Plume SuperPod modem on free loan with exclusive Plume technology;
- A monthly fee of 27 euros (VAT included).
How to apply for the offer
As you are already an Enel Energia customer, applying for ENEL in FIBRA by Melita is very simple:
- from this page, go to the MyEnel Customer Area;
- select the type of electricity or gas supply with which the fibre service will be associated;
- if your electricity or gas supply address is covered by the FTTH fibre connection service marketed by Melita, you can submit your application.
Find out whether the optical fibre has reached your home
Fibre, in your home
As you are already our customer, you can apply for the ENEL in FIBRA by Melita offer.
*Conditions for subscribing to the offer: the ENEL in FIBRA by Melita offer is exclusively for residential customers who already have an active domestic electricity or gas contract with Enel Energia based on free market economic and contractual terms (offer subject to the limitations and conditions given on enel.it). Customers can avail of the offer subject to verification that the residential address at which their supply is activated is covered by the Internet connection with Fibre to the home (FTTH) technology marketed by Melita. The offer includes Melita’s Internet access service with FTTH technology, with speeds of up to 1 Gigabit/s for download and 300 Mbit/s for upload, free activation and a SuperPod Plume modem on free loan, for a monthly fee of €27.00 (including VAT). Offer valid until March 31, 2020.